Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life is tough

Like many Christians, I thought that when I accepted Jesus, I would never have any problems.
This was proven over and over in my life to be incorrect. I have had troubles, my kids have gotten into trouble.
What many of us realize at different times is, that though life is tough, God gives us the strength to endure, and He's with us during our tough times. You can pray anywhere, anytime, out loud or to yourself, and know that He hears you is is with you.
My current journey is becoming a godly wife and mother. Proverbs 31 is very high standards, that I don't meet yet, but I'm working on it.

1 comment:

  1. I have recently found Psalm 91 to be such a wonderful guide in my spiritual life! Now off to find Proverbs 31 to see what it is about!
    Have a wonderful day and be blessed!
    Ute

    ReplyDelete